Nowadays, many people complaint that they cannot get Magic Desktop off their computer for a new program installation. But you can take it easy as you can follow the steps described below to fully uninstall Magic Desktop.
Conventional way to uninstall Magic Desktop product
Normally, users would choose to uninstall Magic Desktop thru Windows Add/ Remove Programs:
- Exit the program by right clicking its icon on the Taskbar or open Task Manager with Ctrl +Alt +Delete to end its processes.
- Click Start Menu and then Control Panels.
- Double click Add/ Remove Programs and navigate to Magic Desktop.
- Click “Remove” to uninstall it.
Unfortunately, this only removes the major files of Magic Desktop. Chances are that it’s not going to be fully removed from your Add/Remove Programs. At that point, your computer has just removed part of it, but not all of it. The reason for this is due to the integration the Magic Desktop product actually makes upon the first installation with your operating system. The program removal cannot take embedded system files off through conventional means, so that’s why there are files left pertaining to the application.
Under that circumstance, usually you will see three folders: C:Program Files\Magic Desktop, C:Program Files\Magic Desktop and C:Program Files\Common Files\Magic Desktop Shared. Their existence simply means that Magic Desktop is not fully removed from your hard drive. But, to manually delete these folders is far from enough to install a new program as Magic Desktop scatters itself all over system registry whilst its DLL files and driver still got stuck in your computer.
Best Magic Desktop Removal
It’s not a good idea that you would take the risk to manually delete registry entries, for deleting registry entries by mistake will bring a disaster for you. Thus a small and convenient uninstaller like Best Uninstall Tool is the best choice to completely uninstall Magic Desktop other than formatting your hard drive so that you don’t have to put things back from scratch. With the powerful scan engine, Best Uninstall Tool can fully detect and forcibly uninstall all registry entries, DLL files as well as its drivers. It only needs a few clicks and takes a few minutes to completely uninstall Magic Desktop.
- Completely and Effectively Uninstall FlashControl from Your Computer
- Uninstall LenoSoft DVD Ripper 1.1- How to Uninstall LenoSoft DVD Ripper 1.1
- Uninstall BitDefender - How to Uninstall BitDefender
- Completely Uninstall BlackBerry Desktop Manager from Your System - BlackBerry Desktop Manager Removal Tip
- Free Uninstall Tutorial - Completely Uninstall SBCleaner Free Edition within Minutes
- zonealarm 2010 Uninstall - Effective Methods on How to Uninstall zonealarm 2010 Correctly
- Uninstall Trend Micro 2010 - How to Uninstall Trend Micro 2010 on Windows Computers
- Event Log Explorer Removal Instructions - How Can You Uninstall Event Log Explorer for Good
- Tutorial About How to Uninstall Frame Photo Editor from Your Computer